Problems....
By SC Meshell on
2006 Volkswagen Jetta 2.5 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl 6A)
I am currently trying to sell my Jetta now that the transmission has gone out and will cost $3,000 to replace. In addition to the transmission my trunk never closes the first time around, I avoid using it just so that I don't have to attempt closing it 50 times before it clicks. The first day of a new job, the key would not fit in the ignition. I had to have a tow truck come down and the dealership said I might needed to replace the ignition. The interior radio and window buttons have bubbeled and peeled, and as of today five of my six CD's are stuck in the CD player. I am really disapointed and will most likely get a horrible return on what I thought was a great investment.
Favorite Features
I like how the back row of seats fold over so that when the trunk is half closed I can crawl though and use the emergency hatch to open it. Something I have had to do at least 10 times. Also something the dealership says they can't fix.
Suggested Improvements
There are several things that need to be addressed after 60,000.......... see above!