2005 Volkswagen Jetta Consumer Review: New Jetta Rocks!

2005 Volkswagen Jetta - Consumer Review

New Jetta Rocks!
By NRH on

2005 Volkswagen Jetta New 2.5 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl 6A)

I love this car! I've had my “New Jetta” for 3 months now, and I couldn't be more pleased with it. The handling is outstanding, and the interior wouldn't be out of place in a luxury car. I used to have a Ford Explorer, and was looking for a fun car to have; something nice but affordable. This is it. Anyone looking for a luxury car without the price; this car is for you. The build quality is amazing. Just feeling the texture of the materials, and the way the car handles and rides on rough roads is amazing.

The New Jetta's interior is great – too many features to list here like: high quality material, heated seats, dual climate control, sunroof, trip computer, and a good sound system. Also, rain sensing wipers, turn signals in the mirrors, many, many safety features, and a great steering system.

I love the car, and I don't think anything is wrong with it as is; everything functions well and is obviously the result of careful planning. The best way to improve the car would be a more powerful engine at the lower price level. If the car had more Horsepower, it would be just too perfect.