2005 Volkswagen Jetta Consumer Review: Love this!

2005 Volkswagen Jetta - Consumer Review

Love this!
By mmills on

2005 Volkswagen Jetta New Value Edition 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl 5M)

Even though we bought the value package, it still has some great features. Power windows and doors and remote entry are really great! For a 4 cyl. it still drives nice. It fits our three kids in the back with one booster seat. Lots of trunk space!!! We bought new and have had no problems. It is the perfect small car for us. My husband is tall and I am really short and it is very comfortable for both, unlike the Honda. I felt like I was in a Low rider. The Jetta makes me feel taller and more comfortable. Would (and have) recommend this car to others.

Remote trunk. size. sporty. Love the fact that the oil doesn't have to be changed as often as some manufacturers. Would definitely recommend purchasing the maintenance package because it tells me what needs to be done on the coupon and I have already paid for it!! great safety features.

A little better gas mileage. Otherwise, if I had upgraded, I would have gotten some of the things I would recommend, so that was my choice.