I love my Jetta
By VW Mamma on
2005 Volkswagen Jetta New 2.5 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl 5M)
I have always loved VW's. So when I was in the market for another car and this slightly used one came up for sale, I jumped at the chance to own another VW! My first car was a 1980 VW Rabbit. My mother owed a 1984 GTI Wolfsburg, I learned how to drive a stick on that one. We ran these cars until they just gave out. I've owned other cars but NOTHING compares to a VW! I have the 2005 1/2 Jetta and I love the way it handles, all the features and I love the looks I get when I'm driving it. My daughter's friends call it the "Sexy Mobile." My only wish is that it got better gas mileage (I knew I should have bought the diesel). I am a faithful VWer for LIFE!
Favorite Features
I love the new body style. I liked the old one but the new one is SEXY. I love the way it handles. I love the power package and the heated seats. I love the way the horn sounds. I love my Jetta!
Suggested Improvements
The only thing that I would change about the car is it needs just one more gear. The rpms are high enough that I can take off in second gear. So when I'm at top speed (70) on the highway, it feels like I could shift just one more time.