2005 Volkswagen Jetta Consumer Review: I love it!

2005 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan - Consumer Review

I love it!
By BALesq on

2005 Volkswagen Jetta New 2.5 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl 5M)

I have owned the 2005.5 New Jetta since July of 2005, Option Package 1, and I love it. It's a lot of fun to drive, and the interior is so "fit and finished." If you're looking for a lot of options for a reasonable price, this car is worth looking into. I haven't had any maintenance issues. The one thing I notice (my wife has a 2006 New Jetta), is that the transmission on my car is a little "jerky" shifting between gears 1 and 2, and sometimes between 2 and 3, compared to the 2006 Jetta. But, my older model has more bells and whistles for the price. The bottom line is that I love driving this car.

My favorite features are the auto-four-blink turn signal for changing lanes, the auto-dimming rearview mirror, the rain-sensing windshield wipers, the auto-dual-zone climate control, the heated outside mirrors and front seats, and the transmission in "sport mode".

Heated rear seats, GPS Navigation, iPod integration, All wheel drive option, Gas Mileage in the 40's-50's.