Used 2005 Volkswagen Jetta Value Edition PZEV Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2005 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Jetta model:

For the Value Edition you get a lot
By davbev

2005 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan New Value Edition PZEV 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl 5M)

I have had this car for almost a year and I still love to drive it. It has a lot of get up and go and I love burning through the gears. The stereo is pretty good considering it is the Value Edition and I love the front end styling. For around $18,000 you aren't going to find a much better car. I leased mine for $158 a month. I have had no problems at all. I just got back from North Carolina, a 10 and a half hour drive for me and it was comfortable enough for just two short gas stops. I would like to get a GLI next with even more power with exterior styling.

The front end and the five speed manual makes it loads of fun to drive! It gets pretty good gas mileage too!

I know it is the Value Edition, but I would like to see nicer rims on it.

Great Car!
By Farah

2005 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan New Value Edition PZEV 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl 5M)

I love driving this car! I've had older Toyota Camrys and a Honda Accord...and my 2005 Volkswagen Jetta Value Edition feels so much more powerful. Also, it looks really nice.

MP3 compatible basic cCDplayer. The wipers slow down when you come to a stop light. HUGE trunk.

The gas mileage in the city stinks! I get about 16-18 mpg. The engine is pretty loud when I first start it. The headlights don't automatically turn off if you forget to turn them off.