2005 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Jetta model:
Love this!
By mmills on 07/18/08 21:40 PM (PDT)

2005 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan New Value Edition 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl 5M)

Even though we bought the value package, it still has some great features. Power windows and doors and remote entry are really great! For a 4 cyl. it still drives nice. It fits our three kids in the back with one booster seat. Lots of trunk space!!! We bought new and have had no problems. It is the perfect small car for us. My husband is tall and I am really short and it is very comfortable for both, unlike the Honda. I felt like I was in a Low rider. The Jetta makes me feel taller and more comfortable. Would (and have) recommend this car to others.

So Far So Good
By Si on 09/22/06 20:29 PM (PDT)

2005 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan New Value Edition 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl 5M)

We bought one of the first New Jettas in 2005 after considering Toyota and Honda, but the interior of the Jetta was far superior. So far the only trouble we've had was a cooling fan that would not stop running and was replaced by the dealer under warranty. There was one surprise: the rear brake pads needed to be replaced at 18,000 miles while the front brake pads looked like new. Beware of the state troopers - the car really comes alive once you pass 80 mph!

Good car
By jenn on 05/27/05 12:22 PM (PDT)

2005 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan New Value Edition 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl 5M)

I love the style and feel of this car. It's very fun to drive and speedy. The only thing I'm not crazy about is how noisy it is at first starting the car. It's much roomier then the old version with an upgraded sound sytem... I love it.