2005 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Jetta model:
Great car!
By Andrew S on 09/24/09 08:03 AM (PDT)

2005 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan New 2.5 PZEV 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl 5M)

My overall experience with my first VW is great. I travel for my job which means I'm in my car for 3-5 hours everyday. Being 6'2", the electric leather seats with memory is a wonderful feature and very comfortable. The pickup and fuel economy mix is perfect as I like to take the corners quick and use the cruise control for the highways. Good looks and solid VW engineering. Purchased in Dec 08 and this review written in Sept 09 it's been great.

Love my Jetta
By VW Jetta Lvr on 11/29/06 06:47 AM (PST)

2005 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan New 2.5 PZEV 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl 5M)

I have now owned my Jetta for over a year now and have absolutely loved every single minute of owning it AND driving it! I waiting until the body style changed in 2005 to purchase the Jetta since I felt the other style was a little small. The handling is wonderful, the ride is smooth, and I love all of the little extras the VW has put in the car to play with!

My Jetta
By sad to say on 01/26/06 10:39 AM (PST)

2005 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan New 2.5 PZEV 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl 5M)

I bought my 2005 Volkswagen Jetta 2.5 new in September. Since then, it has been in the shop for 37 days for cooling problems. I am getting rid of it, it can't be fixed. I really do love the car it's a shame.

Midwest Jetta
By romeopeeler on 06/20/05 16:11 PM (PDT)

2005 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan New 2.5 PZEV 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl 5M)

Overall a very satisfying little car. Yes, little. The backseat is for smaller children not good sized adults. I of course knew that going in but I was always going to be the driver and I wanted mileage. The diesel is surprisingly quick and the manual trans gearing is spaced just right. 46 to 50 MPG is normal and the ride rivals wifes A6 Audi! For anyone needing transportation plus a fun ride and tremendous mileage I suggest looking and driving a Jetta.