2004 Volkswagen Jetta Consumer Review: Love my Jetta (First car)

2004 Volkswagen Jetta Diesel - Consumer Review

Love my Jetta (First car)
By Lovemyjetta09 on

2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLS TDI 4dr Wagon (1.9L 4cyl Turbodiesel 5M)

This is my first car, I love it! It's a great way to enter. The brakes, the engine, the steering, everything! It's perfect. The fuel efficiency is amazing, I can go 500 miles on one single tank. I've read lots of problems with this cars. Mine happens to be the Wolfsburg edition and it's great! You will not be disappointed, especially with the rising fuel prices, you can't beat it. My car out performs most hybrids, with fuel and power :). The 100 horse power feels like 1000! It's the best, I plan to drive the wheels off

Everything! The TDi! I can't get enough of driving. Other vehicles, I get easily bored with them, (I started early in the driving world) The heated seats, and moon roof! Love this :)

I can't suggest really anything. The one thing that most people have drove the car have had, there is NO power steering, I repeat No power steering! But, it doesn't bother me one bit! I've had the car searched, I promise there is no power steering, doesn't bother me a bit!