2004 Volkswagen Jetta Consumer Review: Great Car/Great Value

2004 Volkswagen Jetta Diesel - Consumer Review

Great Car/Great Value
By Jride on

2004 Volkswagen Jetta GL TDI 4dr Sedan (1.9L 4cyl Turbodiesel 5A)

Before I purchased the Jetta I looked at everything from Cheverolets to Jaguars to Mercedes to Nissans and spent two months looking everyday. I was replacing a Lexus IS300 that was wrecked. My main concern was safety and VW ranks at the top on saftey. The Jetta gets great gas mileage, is a quality build that had many of the same interior designs as the Mercedes (without the high repair cost), and has a great reputation. My cousin had one of these he drove for many years and finally sold with 310,000 miles on it and it was still running. Overall the car is one of the best on the road that offers quality, style, performance, and reliability all in one.

Great gas mileage, Monsoon stereo, Cool Glowing Insturment Panel, Great build quality, quick exceleration. I really like to see that German engineering that is leveraged between BMW, Audi, Mercedes, and Volvo that you see many of the same features in each car. The car is built safe.

None at this time. Just keep on building quality cars.