2004 Volkswagen Jetta 1.9L 4-cyl. Turbo Diesel 5-speed Manual Consumer Review - Great Car--better than the Hybrids

2004 Volkswagen Jetta - Consumer Review

Great Car--better than the Hybrids
By Alabama Jetta on

2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLS TDI 4dr Sedan (1.9L 4cyl Turbodiesel 5M)

This is a great car, better than the hybrids. Luxury at its best. Buy it if you can find one--it is a seller's market. It is a fun car to drive, great gas mileage, looks neat at night. Don't worry about the $70 oil change--you only have to do that every 10,000 miles. The sound system is great, seats are great. I love this car and think it is the best I have ever had. It is quieter than my Honda Civic. Buy this one, you won't be sorry! The best is the GAS MILEAGE and remember---diesel is cheaper than gas-- the Prius and Civic Hybrid cannot touch this car! BUY ONE!!! It shifts great! Easy and forgiving....

Favorite Features

Heated seats, sensory rain windshield washers, great sound system. Beautiful lit up dashboard at night! Great contoured floor mats and trunk cargo mats. *** The best gas mileage *** I live in a very hilly area and am getting about 38 to 40 mpg in town.

Suggested Improvements

clock in a different place. easier to find the diesel Jettas--this is the worst part of buying one.