2004 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Jetta model:
Crazy VW Desirer
By Natraj on 02/02/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan GLS 1.8T 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

My new Jetta is a grand car. I love it. I really enjoy the smooth ride, and it is seems exceptionally roomy for the front passengers. 1.8T engine is incredible, the build quality is great. I looked at Altima and Civic, but nothing can beet Jetta 1.8T. It gets good mileage, and its cargo area is pretty big.

jetta
By punkstar220 on 01/31/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan GLS 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

The Jetta is the best car out there. I love every thing about it the speed, body style, interior, the quality and preformance, and the price. If you are looking for a great car at a good price the JETTA is the best of the BEST.

I love my car!
By zookprsara on 01/30/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan GLS 1.8T 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

I haven't found one thing that i dont like about my car!

Just bought one
By Winnie on 01/29/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan GL 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I'm very surprised on how much stuff that comes as standard package on Jetta GL 2.0L automatic. The only options I added were the ESP and automatic transmission. I think 2.0L engine is good enough for everyday use. It handles smoothly in city traffic, hills, and freeway. No need the turbo unless you like street racing and have extra money to spend on gasoline. I only put the comfort on 9 because I just bought it a week ago. I think the suspension is still a little stiff.

Just got my Jetta
By piggy on 01/28/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan GLS 1.8T 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

This car is really sporty and fun to drive. Lots of room in the trunk. Great sounding stereo. The car sold itself and I have had no complaints. Comfortable, functional, fun.

Great Substiute for BMW 3 Series
By Jonathan D on 01/27/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan GLI VR6 4dr Sedan (2.8L 6cyl 6M)

Being a former BMW 3 series Driver when it came to buying another one costs on BMW's have just skyrocketed. So being a german car owner I turned to Volkswagon for a hopefully good escape of paying over 30,000 for a comfortable and powerful sedan. So I test drove the Jetta GLI. I was very impressed by the performance and comfort. The only complant I have is that it dosent have the Multi- Funtional Computer.

poor volkswagen jetta
By allison on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan GL 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

good car until in accident - i was hurt badly , due to air bags failure to deploy. the car has been in three bad accidents air bags have never deployed

GR8 RIDE
By REISER on 01/23/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan GLS 1.8T 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

This is a great car for a tight budget. The speed and performace combined with the leather interior make this a great car. For the price the american cars in this range couldnt even touch this car. I researched many cars before purchasing the jetta, and this is by far the most car for the money.

Love the jetta......
By meca 1122 on 01/19/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan GLS 1.8T 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

Great deal and great car.Love the thing.....

Jetta 1.8T
By S.Tanaka on 01/15/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan GLS 1.8T 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

I have had this car since August 2003 and love this vehicle. I have always had a Japanese car. The Jetta Wolfsburg handles with precision and is very quick.I have the "Tiptronic" Great Car.