2003 Volkswagen Jetta Consumer Review: Bittersweet!

2003 Volkswagen Jetta - Consumer Review

GLS Sedan (2.0L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

By RLomeli on

2003 Volkswagen Jetta GLS 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I purchased my jetta in oct of 07. Ive had to replace a cooling sensor water pump radiator hose and thermostat. I commute 60 miles daily so it doesnt surprise me that ive done this. I wish I had gotten the 1.8t for the horse power but that gets me in trouble. I am overall happy with the car to this point. I firmly believe if you take care of it it will take care of you. Oooo my radio stopped working but I was thinking of purchasing something different anyway. This is as I like to call it a cheap luxury car..... This is as close as I'm gonna get to a BMW or Mercedes so yes I love it. And VW has a history of being diff which I like.

Leather,heated seats, premium wheels, body style, i don't have any kids so its plenty of room for me!

I agree with a couple of people on here with the whole cupholder idea. It is difficult not being able to see the radio display or push buttons or change cds if you are holding a beverage there. Its on or the other you cant have both!