Beautiful Nightmare
By PA on
2003 Volkswagen Jetta GLS 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)
A black Jetta was my dream car. Thank god I leased it because at 200 miles the car began to fall apart. Brake light switch went twice in one week and the car would not get out of park, window dropped down in a snowstorm and after being replaced 3 times it still leaks, computer shorted out and the whole car went dead, sunroof leaks, CD player broke, transmission bucks and VW doesn't know what is wrong with it, factory tires were awful and the car would slide in a dusting of snow, and I made a left hand turn and the front axle broke. Don't but this car without a warranty because you will be livid when u pay the price for german parts!
Favorite Features
But the car is nice inside! It has the most features that money can buy for a cheap price! I love the blue lights, moonroof, sunroof, keyless entries, the car handles well on the road, heated seats are great in the cold weather, and it is great on gas. It's a perfect car for young female drivers!
Suggested Improvements
How about VW builds cars that are reliable? This car is the hottest lemon out there! We call it my lawn ornament, because when it is not dead in a shop, it is dead on property! Fix your cars VW and I will come back!