2003 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan GLS 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)
This Jetta has been very good to me.
After having a 2001 GLS automatic and a
2001 manual, this is the best I've
driven. The heated seats and mirrors
are perfect for the Minnesota winter.
Braking is well beyond above average,
and even though HP might not be a huge
asset, the ride is smooth and the
highway torque while passing is just
perfect. If you are looking to buy an
Audi A4 or BMW 3-series, save your
money and buy this reliable, fun car.
- European look
- Interior (looks, ergonomy)
- Fuel Economy
- Braking power
- Trunk capacity
- Luxury features (heated seats,
sunroof, Moonson sound)
- Rear seat room needs to be enhanced
- Shold have fog lights in the bottom
part of bumper
- Should come with 5-speed auto