2002 Volkswagen Jetta Consumer Review: VW WILL RUIN YOUR LIFE

2002 Volkswagen Jetta - Consumer Review

GLS 1.8T Sedan (1.8L 4-cyl. Turbo 5-speed Manual)

VW WILL RUIN YOUR LIFE
By fred on

2002 Volkswagen Jetta GLS 1.8T 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

I beg anyone reading this to please DO NOT ever buy a VW. This car has caused me so much stress. I will go as far as to say it has ruined my life. Buy this car if you want to cough up about $300- $600 every 3 months for repairs. NOTHING is cheap to fix. I have had this car for 5 years & have spent well over $5000 in repairs. You name it, I've replaced it. Its in the shop AGAIN. I am done with this car. I don't care if I lose money I am going to buy a Toyota or Honda this week. I never thought a car could be such a nightmare. VW customer care was a joke so don't even bother trying to contact them about any problems you may have. They may be cute & fun but they are not reliable at all.

None. I have had such a horrible experience with this car that there is nothing good to say. It is a waste of money.

AC that works would be nice, or how about a transmission that lasts longer than 60,000 miles. Interior that doesn't peel. Doors that don't leak water inside the car. There isn't enough space for the rest. This list could go on forever.