2001 Volkswagen Jetta Consumer Review: Wow!

2001 Volkswagen Jetta Wagon - Consumer Review

By Brian on

2001 Volkswagen Jetta GLS 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

This is a tight handling little car. No rattles going over bumps and very quiet at 70 mph. I love the room the car has especially with the rear seats folded. Totally reliabe with gas mpg that rivaled my old Neon. I'm getting around 27 mpg in town! What a cheap car to own. I've only had it for a month, but I can already say it is the best car I have ever owned. I am now a VW snob for the rest of my life!

Heated seats in a cloth interior and the Monsoon system isn't bad either. Also, I have to say my local dealer in Vallejo is the best one I have ever been to. They are so kind and attenetive to my needs. They treat me like a human.

My doors seem to stick after I unlock them. That's rather annoying. I would also like to have somewhere to put the rear headrests when I fold down the seats. I'm putting them on the floor behind the front seats now and it isn't convienient. I don't mind the cupholders. I think they work fine.