2001 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Jetta model:
Gotta Love It!!!!
By CorradoG60 on 03/02/02 20:26 PM (PST)

2001 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan GLS Wolfsburg Edition 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

I have had my Wolf's since Aug. 01 and I love every second behind the wheel. This is my third VW (90 Corrado G60, 95 Jetta), gotta love that German Engineering (No one does it better). The handling is excellent and the seats hug you in the turns. There are not enough good things that can be said about the 1.8T other than, "I wish it came in a 6cyl. Turbo."

So nice, so fun, lokks so good
By chrisk84 on 02/28/02 19:20 PM (PST)

2001 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan GLS 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

This is THE BEST CAR I HAVE EVER DRIVEN. It is quick, comfortable, easily seats a family of five, and drives just as good as a Mercedes-Benz. My next car is certianly to be a VW. The warranty is excellent, my dealer has good follow up for services.

We love our 2001 GLX VR6
By D. Graham on 02/28/02 12:59 PM (PST)

2001 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan GLX VR6 4dr Sedan (2.8L 6cyl 5M)

The car is solid and handles very well. The VR6 has plenty of power but seems to really come on-line at higher speeds and RPM's. The leather interior is of superior quality and the Monsoon stereo really cranks and has many features. The sport package really helps the car handle well even at speeds in excess of 100 mph and the 17" wheels really set off the appearance and stance of the car. This car has been often mistaken for a BMW with good reason and is a cousin of the Audi A-4.