expensive to fix fun to drive
By kenneary21 on
2000 Volkswagen Jetta GL 4dr Sedan
this was my second car only had 66,000 on it with is good for a 10 year old car. fell in love with it at first sight black exterior with black leather interior. i learned how to drive stick with this car and its a blast to drive very fast even for the 2.0l v4 handling awesome I cant say enough how much i love this car it looks so cool and is so comfy to sit in and is fast and handles well Im going to miss this car and so will all my friends. the one thing that sucks about this car and the same goes for all German cars when something breaks its pricey. my alternator went $500,oil pan $475. The other thing i dont like about the car too much is the plastic body. It gets 20-26 mpg. love this car
Favorite Features
love the sun roof features. handling,speed, clutch is nice easy car to learn stick on, leather seats especially the front 2 bucket seats. dash board lights(red and blue). i guess the looks in general. I beat on this car and it still runs fine.
Suggested Improvements
fix the trunk problem everyone i know that owns a 99-03 vw (passat. jetta, golf) has had the same problem with that piece of plastic breaking so the button in the car wont work or the key button the only way to open it is with the actual key and no matter how many times you fix it it always breaks. and make a German car that isnt so expensive to fix.