1996 Volkswagen Jetta Consumer Review: Drivers FOUND

1996 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan - Consumer Review

Drivers FOUND
By jferguso on

1996 Volkswagen Jetta Trek Limited Edition 4dr Sedan

Since purchasing this car, I have had ZERO problems. I love VWs, my husband also has a VW in GREAT condition (1993 Corrado). Driving a VW is like a certain genre of music, some like it, some do not. If you do not, do your poor car a FAVOR, and SELL your VW to a GOOD home who will give your car the love and care it deserves! VW has consistently been on the forefront of technology, and practice their philosophy of continuous improvement. PS: I have also owned several new GM and Honda products. GM=Poor Quality, even with proper maintenance; also love HONDA--funnily enough, on my 1999 Honda Civic, the only part to break was a $100 a/c piece made by, GM.

Engine torque, Stability, Slightly stepped seating means rear passengers have a better view, Cornering and handling, QUALITY parts, Easy to work on own vehicle, without expensive 'doctor' visits. (No I do not work for VW-they are simply ‘just good like that!’)

Hmm . . . . Leather would be nice.