VW number 10
By VistaRob on
1995 Volkswagen Jetta GLX VR6 4dr Sedan
I bought this car about two months ago and have put about six thousand miles on it already. The engine has a great power down low and up top. My average mpg is 24 but can get up to 28 on the highway and down to 17 city. The interior has all the bells and whistles you would see on a car today auto down windows all around, and can open and close them by holding the key. The quality of the interior is excellent leather is firm, no rattles and is very solid just what you would expect from a German car. The trunk is HUGE!!! and would make a good Mafia car. Like is said this is my tenth vw, all great cars just use good parts and maintain it.
Favorite Features
The feel inside feels high end and luxury fit and finish are very high on these cars. I love the auto down feature on the windows too along with the fact I can roll the windows up or down with my key. The VR6 sounds like a mini exotic where its competitors sound raspy.
Suggested Improvements
Adjustable steering wheel could move more than 1/2 an inch and a glove box would be nice though there is a lot of cargo area. You can fit a later style glove box into a 95 but other than that excellent car by an outstanding company