1995 Volkswagen Jetta 2.0L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual Consumer Review - This is the most fun

1995 Volkswagen Jetta - Consumer Review

City Sedan (2.0L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

This is the most fun I've had driving
By AlexGa on

1995 Volkswagen Jetta City 4dr Sedan

This is probably the funnest car to drive out there. Of course I haven't driven a ferrari yet or anything that high up the car pecking order. But, for the class that this car is in, I'll have to say that it is most definitely fun. It hasn't given too much trouble. I've not done much except regular tune ups/oil changes and all of the other regular stuff. The most problem I have right now is that the cluster is screwed up, which is a common problem from what I hear.

Favorite Features

It's small size, allowing easy parking almost anywhere. Other cars wouldn't even try to get into the spaces I've gotten into and out of. It also has a surprisingly small turn radius. Everyone always tells me I'll never be able to turn out of this one, and I almost always do.

Suggested Improvements

Aside from having a more powerful engine, which everyone needs, perhaps a useful addition would be .... hmmm, I don't even know what. This seems to suit my needs in the interior and exterior for now.