Love this TDi
By kerriet on
2012 Volkswagen Jetta SportWagen TDI 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl Turbodiesel 6AM)
I purchased my SportWagen Tdi in February of 2012. I absolutely love this vehicle. It drives like a dream: handling is fantastic, mpg is off the charts (and it is still far from being broken in), creature comforts of the interior are wonderful. I really like the exterior styling. It's a sharp vehicle.
Favorite Features
Tdi engine - it's a diesel sipper. In under 5k miles I am averaging 37.8mpg. This is expected to improve as the engine is broken in. Also, it goes like a bat out of ... great for highway on-ramps. I love the comfortable seating position. I can take a call via the bluetooth that works so well, or switch the Sirius radio station without removing my hands from the wheel.
Suggested Improvements
It is difficult to see the climate control options on the other side of the dial. The MDI cable and the iPhone 4 and 4S are not playing nice, at least not when the bluetooth feature is on.
By kerriet
on 06/12/12 09:42 AM (PDT)

An update of my review: I still love this vehicle. I am averaging 42mpg with mostly highway driving. I am still breaking the engine in at 7k miles. Drives like a dream. Not one issue in the first few months of ownership.