One month of pure Fahrvergnugen " driving enjoyment"
By bygrace on
2012 Volkswagen Jetta SportWagen TDI 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl Turbodiesel 6AM)
As of today we have owned our 2012 Jetta Sportswagon TDI for one month. After owning large pick ups for most of my driving lifetime; I was skeptical about comfort. But it is not a concern at all. The seats & interior design make for a very comfortable ride; even long distance. My husband is 6'4" & about 230lbs & fits comfortably & says he has plenty of head & leg room. We both love the power of the turbo charged diesel. And the MPG is GREAT!!! We have not gotten less than 45 mpg & that was due to city driving & sitting still in a drive through for over 10 min. Otherwise, it has been getting between 47 & 55 mpg on the Highway. Haven't changed any driving habits either.
Favorite Features
This car has so many great features it is hard to choose just one. Amazing how VW can put so much into their vehicles for the cost. Hard to find another that compares. ( I researched this car for months before purchasing.) If your looking for comfort, the feel of luxury, a fun to drive car & wonderful mpg; you will be impressed with the Jetta Sportswagon TDI. This car is a well hidden little jewel that's not so little....on anything! I must say I do not miss my Pick up one bit & that's a big statement from a true country girl! Take a test drive; you'll be happy you did. I sure was surprised how much I love this Sportswagon.
Suggested Improvements
More color options & availability through the dealers.