Used 2012 Volkswagen Jetta SportWagen SE PZEV Consumer Reviews - 1 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2012 Volkswagen Jetta SportWagen - Consumer Reviews

2012 Volkswagen Jetta SportWagen

View reviews for a specific Jetta SportWagen model:

Love
By taekwond00m

2012 Volkswagen Jetta SportWagen SE PZEV 4dr Wagon (2.5L 5cyl 6A)

First time VW owner and wondering why I waited so long. Previously dubbed as a "subaru girl" now converted after driving this fabulous ride! It's tight handling and peppy engine are amazing. Love the front wheel drive in this northern Minn climate. Great front, side and rear visibility -- especially with the back seats down. Amazingly smooth and quiet ride for a small car. I've owned 3 Subarus, 1 Jeep, and a Honda Civic. This SportWagen is by far my absolute favorite. Love it love it love it. p.s. I am a 5'4" female. Only drawback is the head rest on front seat -- because I'm short, makes me kinda hunch forward. Removed for now while thinking of an alternative. Great financing.

Handling, pep, ride, visibility, comfort. Everything is in the proper reaching distance for someone of my size. Heated seats are a huge bonus in the cold winter months. Can't wait to test this baby in a blizzard -- near home, of course! Hope this is the last new car I ever have to purchase! Beware: if you test drive it, you will be hooked! This little gem literally sells itself!

The only thing I don't like about this ride so far is the lack of synergy between the front seat and the front seat headrest. We took the head rests off because we felt hunched forward -- non ergonomic.