2011 Volkswagen Jetta SportWagen Consumer Review: This car wins on most every sc

2011 Volkswagen Jetta SportWagen - Consumer Review

This car wins on most every score
By bobmitch on

2011 Volkswagen Jetta SportWagen TDI 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl Turbodiesel 6AM)

Fun to drive with plenty of get up and go. Surprisingly spacious interior, both back and front. I'm 5-10, 210, so I need space. This car is really comfortable. Economy: I've checked the mileage now on 4 tanks of gas, driving mostly flat areas on freeways and city streets -- 50+ MPG, 56 on last tank. I watch my mileage, love the mileage indicator. I got the fully decked out Sportswagen with the big sunroof and navigation. I've never used a sunroof before, but I love this one. We use it all the time, almost like having a convertible. This is no doubt my favorite car, having sold my Ford Expedition EL. The last car that I loved this much was my 1973 MGB Roadster.

Gas Mileage, Info Screens; Sound System; Sunroof; Navigation System; huge cargo storage area, even with seats up.

More console storage. Cell phone charger while car is not on. More user friendly rear windshield washer on hatchback.