Nice Car
By pwagen on
2011 Volkswagen Jetta SportWagen TDI 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl Turbodiesel 6M)
I have had this car just over a month. I am really surprised at how much I like it. I am getting 42MPG per tank. I am not trying to save fuel and I don't baby the car. This includes commuting to work and several trips around town. I drive around 75 to 80 MPH avarage on the turnpike. I have the manual transmisson. The car really has some low end power going through the gears. The seats and interior are very compartable. I have received comments from everyone that has been in the car on the quality of the interior. I went to test drive the Golf TDI and saw this sitting next to it. This car is like mini mercedes! Go test drive this before you buy a Prius or other high MPG car!
Favorite Features
The fuel mileage is my most favorite. The interior quality and the quite ride are also nice. I ended up with the sun roof and and am glad I did. It's like having a glass roof on the whole car. It is easy to get items in and out of the back storage area. The controls are easy to use and bluetooth work great. The stereo system is very nice.
Suggested Improvements
Tinted windows from the factory. Some suspension upgrades since the engine and transmission are so nice. Add as standard some bigger wheels along with the suspension upgrades and you will have very sporty wagen. I would recommend this car to anyone that want a little extra room and high MPG.