2011 Volkswagen Jetta SportWagen 2.0L 4-cyl. Turbo Diesel 6-speed Automated Manual Consumer Review - Best Car I've Bought So

2011 Volkswagen Jetta SportWagen - Consumer Review

2011 Volkswagen Jetta SportWagen TDI 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl Turbodiesel 6AM)

Best Car I've Bought So Far
By h8gas on

2011 Volkswagen Jetta SportWagen TDI 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl Turbodiesel 6AM)

I absolutely love my new Sportwagen TDI! I have had mine for a month and it's wonderful. I chose a Tempest Blue DSG with the premium pkg which comes with navigation. Everything is very easy to use and I love the fact that I can control my ipod feature on my Iphone through the touchscreen radio. My son loves looking up through the panoramic sunroof. The DSG shifts silky smooth and effortlessly, and I am getting 38mpg driving mostly in the city. The 2.0TDI engine has surprising power and has great passing capabilities on the highway. I don't think that writer #1(nonickel) has a 2011 because the bluetooth system is awesome, I can control my entire phone through my steering wheel or radio!

Favorite Features

Panoramic sunroof, bluetooth(which includes bluetooth audio), navigation, ipod adaptor with radio controls, and the awesome fuel mileage! Also very fun to drive, and it is an excellent road trip vehicle, very comfortable.

Suggested Improvements

Would like to be able to get xenon headlights, and fog lights.