2013 Volkswagen Jetta GLI 2.0L 4-cyl. Turbo 6-speed Automated Manual w/Prod. End 5/13 Consumer Review - I'm Impressed!

2013 Volkswagen Jetta GLI - Consumer Review

Base Sedan (2.0L 4-cyl. Turbo 6-speed Automated Manual w/Prod. End 5/13)

I'm Impressed!
By jc3513 on

2013 Volkswagen Jetta GLI 4dr Sedan w/Prod. End 5/13 (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

Overall a great car w/over 4k miles! Downgrading from a Maxima I expected much less. I'm consistently getting 29-31 MPG on the highway. Awesome turbo-engine that makes a killer growling noise! Telematics is the best I've seen,..very sporty look inside & out! nice build quality is apparent upfront. BT/touchscreen radio is very good to not be the "premium" option. Love the red stitched seats and black bucket seats and you should know the AC blows really cold!! Nice chrome double-tipped exhaust.

Favorite Features

Sporty look! Bluetooth connectivity is awesome, nice SD card slot too! Love the red themed interior lights especially at night. The infotainment sys rocks,.....really surprised how good of a job they did there. Doors have a nice solid feel to them and that front honey-comb grill is killer! Using the S-drive puts the car into beast mode at take-off. Not bad for a 4-cylinder. The trunk is misleading,...its really big.

Suggested Improvements

Braking power could be better. HID's should be standard on at least all GLI's, can't believe they missed that, SMH.