2013 Volkswagen Jetta GLI Consumer Review: 12k Miles So Far

2013 Volkswagen Jetta GLI - Consumer Review

12k Miles So Far
By wave27 on

2013 Volkswagen Jetta GLI 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Hard to find a manual transmission in a practical, affordable and sporty car these days. After 12k miles I'm still having a great time driving it, lots of fun to step on the gas and take it through the mtns. Actually a pretty big car inside and the trunk is huge. Not the fastest out there but for the price it can't be beat. Only been in for included scheduled maintenance, no squeaks or rattles and nothing annoying me yet. Seats are very comfortable even driving 800 miles in one day. Looks more grown up than most similar cars (civic si, focus st, mazdaspeed3) and flies under the radar for the most part. Torque really pulls you in second gear, thanks to vw for making an audi a4 I can afford!

Six speed manual, turbo motor, seats that hug you, flat bottom leather steering wheel, bluetooth streaming, alloy wheels and red brake calipers, up to 33 mpg highway and mid twenties in town

When I go to rest my elbow on the door arm rest it's a little farther away that I would prefer, same goes for center arm rest to a certain degree. I'm pretty thin so I would imagine it's not a problem for everyone. Cruise control is a little different but works ok.