2012 Volkswagen GTI Consumer Review: So Far, Love this Car

2012 Volkswagen GTI - Consumer Review

PZEV 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4-cyl. Turbo 6-speed Automated Manual w/Convenience, Sunroof)

So Far, Love this Car
By caseydog3 on

2012 Volkswagen GTI PZEV 4dr Hatchback w/Convenience, Sunroof (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

After buying a new 2012 VW passat in July 2012, I decided to trade it in for a new 2012 GTI. While the passat was a nice BIG family sedan, I wanted to drive something fun and sporty. Also, I was having alot of trouble seeing at night with the Passat. Anyway, I got the new GTI over the weekend. It is so entirely different than the passat. I can understand why people say they look forward to driving it everyday. I feel the same way. The visibility, comfort and feel of the car is so great. It's smaller, but still has plenty of room. I find that I'm playing the stereo less now because I like listening to the sound of the engine and the turbo.

seats so comfortable, turbo engine, handling, gas efficiency, sportiness

The only improvement I would say is to add more inside storage compartments. It's somewhat limited. You can get by with what's available, but a little more would be nice. That being said, I would still buy the car any day of the week.