Timeless car...
By adoniskev on
2011 Volkswagen GTI 4dr Hatchback w/Sunroof (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)
Breathtaking... Now in all my years of owning cars this car replaces my all time favorite car my old 2003 Infiniti 4 door sedan. Taking this beauty from the lot for almost over a week I have yet to head to a gas station to fill up this bad boy. Gas mileage is amazing!!! Not as amazing as a Prius but I think they are being modest. It's a German car obviously and vw seems to be titled the poor mans Chanel, and that's okay why? Well besides not having a 500 payment for a BMW or Mercedes this car is far more eye catching than anything currently on the market. The other competitors well... They just are either too feminine or rugged for my taste in style. Timeless is what I named her.
Favorite Features
Beautiful red accents, beautiful 18" alloy rims... Looks like VW took some tips from the Italians. This might sound far fetched but I feel like I am entering a Ferrari hatchback... I am not exaggerating...perhaps it's the red accents with that beautiful hood that wraps around the vw logo. Maybe it because those rims are just beautiful to look at!!! Look at the rims from a Lamborghini or a Ferrari, see any similarities? Everywhere I go this car turns heads, I feel kiddish!!! To think I almost bought a fiat!!! Bluetooth, phone dial voice command, touch screen, sunroof, FWD!!! (Great for snow), brake assist, I can keep going!!! Very panoramic view drives like a roller-coaster!!! Fun!!!
Suggested Improvements
No complaints!!! So far... I just had the car for over a week I'll update if I find anything. Final thoughts: I love my car, I park it far away from everyone!!! While my friends drive their BMW and Mercedes I can sleep well at night with my payments and still enjoy all the comforts of luxury without paying the heavy price tag for a name. Almost forgot has a connection for your iphone and storage space for such a small car is amazing!!!