What do you expect it's a GTI dummy
By Paul on
2010 Volkswagen GTI 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)
This is my 3rd GTI. What can I say if it's not broke don't finx it. 1st GTI was a 1991, 2nd a 01. The fit and finish of the 2010 are by far simply amazing. For 24 and change you will not get anything close. Everything from ext styling to interior feel puts the car in a class above itself. VW has taken the car to another level and with the mk VI being my third GTI I can honestly say this is the best in class. I typically use this car for work and I smile every time I get in it. I wish I could be on the consumer testing panel during design. I would give VW some ideas that would make everyone want one.
Favorite Features
Bi-xenon lights WOW! 18 inch wheels, interior overall (the steering wheel is amazing). The lines of the car give it a wider lower stance and really bring back the style to the GTI. Carbon Steel is definitely the hottest color also. Credit to whoever came up with the it. Give that man/woman a raise
Suggested Improvements
200 HP is nothing to cry about, but to make the GTI REALLY stand out give it 250. Climate control would be great also. A start/stop button with flip key that is more advanced incorpate keyless entry. Homelink standard is a must. Dynaudio on every GTI! Option for sport seats without leather.