2010 Volkswagen GTI 2.0L 4-cyl. Turbo 6-speed Manual Consumer Review - Vehicle rear ended

2010 Volkswagen GTI Hatchback - Consumer Review

2010 Volkswagen GTI 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Vehicle rear ended
By SOLID BUILD on

2010 Volkswagen GTI 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

This VW gti 2010 is extremely fast, it really wants to say let me go! I am a safe driver with no accidents in thirty years. I was rear ended with no major damage, this car is amazing? The truck that hit me was damaged much more. If you were looking for the BMW 1 series handling and interior for half the price you found it. The smooth shifting with a manual is extremely easy, the interior is glove like with cloth? And every detail has been refined with the arm rest too comfortable, better locking motions than all previous models since I had previous generations. The standards in the base gti come with it all like touch radio, excellent radio connections for iphone and more.

Favorite Features

Everything standard including the 6 speed, radio touch, bluetooth-really a dream come true, except must dial out initially, refined, adult looking with a hint off watch out, seats, arm rests are amazing, standards heated cloth seating-hot! Best interior hands down by twice, don't get the leather.

Suggested Improvements

Bluetooth should incorporate the dial out feature on the radio and no interior trunk release in passenger compartment. Get one today if you can, seven sold in one hour when I got mine.