2007 Volkswagen GTI Consumer Review: When can I drive it again?

2007 Volkswagen GTI Hatchback - Consumer Review

When can I drive it again?
By VWGTI2007 on

2007 Volkswagen GTI 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

The title explains it all, you don't want to stop driving it. This car is the perfect blend of performance, practicality and value. I think it sums it up to say that this car does everything well but not super. As I drive it more and more, I know I made the right choice to jump over to the VW GTI club from the Honda Family. I was very skeptical but so far the experience has been amazing. If you treat a car as a vehicle going from point A to point B, you might not appreciate what this car has to offer. If you treat driving as an experience, this is a must have.

Bi-Xenon headlights, dual zone climate control, headlight washers, multifunction computer display, 4- doors, DSG, 2.0T FSI engine, 18" huffs, the hatch practicality, rear seat heat vents, heated seats.

Need optional power memory Seats, rattles appear, split dual exhaust, need some additional colors, GTI should have GTI logo on key fob.