2007 Volkswagen GTI Consumer Review: I love my GTI

2007 Volkswagen GTI - Consumer Review

2007 Volkswagen GTI

Base 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4-cyl. Turbo 6-speed Manual)

I love my GTI
By GTIjunkie on

2007 Volkswagen GTI 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

This is the first VW I have ever owned and by far the greatest car I have ever had in my possession.The around town gas mileage has been about 26-28 mpg and 3 people are kind of cramped but the ride and handling make this vehicle shine. Long road trips have been a dream getting close to 460 miles on a full tank of premium gas. The dealer-only oil changes have been a little steep ($90 for the first and $170 for the second) but knowing that the car is handled correctly and will last me a long time has made it worth it. Knowing what I know now I would purchase this vehicle again and I love the looks I get from people watching me whiz by them.

I love the feel of the leather seats the response of the handling when I take sharp turns & the hum of the engine. The GTI is much better to ride in w/ the windows down & the sunroof open. The convenience of the drop down back seat makes packing even the larger objects a simple task.

I personally wish I would have gotten the navi now and I would have preferred XM to Sirus but even this is all changing in the satellite world so really no complaints or changes needed.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review