2007 Volkswagen GTI Consumer Review: 2007 Volkswagen GTI

2007 Volkswagen GTI Hatchback - Consumer Review

2007 Volkswagen GTI
By Briiga Eichstaedt on

2007 Volkswagen GTI 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

As a German, I am very particular about my cars. Though I do not automatically dismiss non-German cars, I prefer the ride and fun of the German auto. This VW is no exception. I love how it was made in Wolfsburg, Germany. The styling is great. It is a complete blast to drive. I wish the Americans would build an Autobahn! I am short but have tall family and friends. They all fit in with no problem. The four door is great, and I can fit so much cargo in the trunk. I love the 18" wheels with the red brake callipers and adore the red stripe on the grill. If you live in a state that requires two license plates I recommend forego the front one. Looks much better!

Sporty ride - sport mode is heaven. Red accents, drive feel, amazing engine and power, styling, the leather seats are very good grip. Also, the cup holders are perfect size even in America! Great stereo system. OH! The latch to open the hatch is so cool! It is the VW badge that flips up! Love!

Um, maybe offer the option of power seats with memory.