2006 Volkswagen GTI Consumer Review: Don't buy the Civic Si, think

2006 Volkswagen GTI Hatchback - Consumer Review

Don't buy the Civic Si, think Autobahn!~
By TeknoGroover on

2006 Volkswagen GTI New 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

So I've had my 2006 Volkswagen GTI for less than a week now and love it! I went to go test drive it, not even thinking of buying it. I just did some research that day too. I was shopping for the Subaru WRX and Civic Si for a while, and then found the GTI. WOW. The power is comprable to the WRX. It has more features and more room to be comfortable too. The standard 6- Disc MP3-CD Player in Dash was a major thing for me since I listen to only MP3 CDs. Then I wanted the power, which I talked about. Yeah 2.0 Turbo 200hp. I'm used to Hondas, but this is a fairly good transition. I highly recommended the GTI as a teenage car. It has plenty of head room in front and rear!

I like how it has plenty of head room, is fast, smooth through dips, has headlight washers, has a MP3 CD player, turbo, steering wheel controls, personalized car settings with the steering wheel controls, good enough hatch space, the doors open very wide, an air conditioned glove box and center console, and auto-balancing Xenon HIDs.

Put wipers on the headlights, not just a spray. Make the exhaust louder.