Amazing Hot Hatch!
By Evo4Emperor on
2006 Volkswagen GTI New 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)
This is an amazing car for the price and offers great little features not found in normal cars! I love the FSI (fuel straight injection) because it delivers a constant torque to the wheels throughout the acceleration! Although the car looks small it is actually rather comfortable and roomy inside! I'm a 6 foot guy and I still manage to get about 5 inches of headroom in the back seats! The interior is amazing as well as the blue or red LED display. The stock auto leveling xenon lights and audio controls in the steering wheel are awesome! The ride is comfortable when dealing with big dips in highways and small humps in the city streets. This is an amazing car and well worth the price I paid!
Favorite Features
FSI (Fuel straight injection), Stock xenon lights, no turbo lag, audio controls in steering wheel, small features like air vents in the glove compartment, gas mileage, 6 speed manual tranny, awesome dash, great cup holders. awesome exterior look, amazing sound and amazing torque and acceleration!
Suggested Improvements
I wish that the options were priced a little cheaper. More Horsepower! A little less plastic for the bumpers. Nothing really to complain about. I Love this car!