2006 Volkswagen GTI Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific GTI model:
I Would Marry This Car If I Could
By chik_ricer007 on 04/05/06 17:44 PM (PDT)

2006 Volkswagen GTI Hatchback 1.8T 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

I drive my 2006 GTI on the weekends through the mountains and can really take the turns. The pickup is awesome too.

Pocket Rocket
By Franklinh on 11/19/05 12:21 PM (PST)

2006 Volkswagen GTI Hatchback 1.8T 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

This is my second Volkswagen GTI and I must say they get a bad rap on the speed and handling sides. With a straight (no cat) exhaust system and a set of TEIN coils I'm able to hustle Nissan 350Zs and stock Honda S2000s to the point of spin in the moutians. All while being able to clock repeatable 14.4s @ 94 mph at the local drag strip. Try to find that elsewhere with heated seats and 150 mph stability in other cars for $350 a month.

Great Car
By KJ Rutherford on 10/06/05 05:11 AM (PDT)

2006 Volkswagen GTI Hatchback 1.8T 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

The 2006 Volkswagen GTI is great to drive, quick off the mark, finally capable of keeping up with the Opel OPC, has a smooth ride, and great comfort. You have got to love German engineering.

The Best GTI Ever
By Turbo Rolf on 09/07/05 10:48 AM (PDT)

2006 Volkswagen GTI Hatchback 1.8T 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

After couple of thousand miles with the car mostly on the highway I am convinced that this is the best Golf every built by VW. A very stylish appearance combined with a powerful engine and an excellent suspension makes this Golf a sports car for the everyday usage.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.