You Will Love It
By PC2003 on
2003 Volkswagen GTI 20th Anniversary Edition 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6M)
Great car stock or with some mods. Have owned my 20th in Imola Yellow for well over a year now and am happy to say that it is my favorite car to drive. The steering is great the brakes are amazing. I have modded a little, full exhaust, konig wheels, Apr Cold air intake and ECU along with a greddy blowoff valve and stage 3 Clutch and flywheel. My favorite part is that in other cars that I have owned I have had to replace the block to run high boost not so here. Also, the 20th has the recaro seats, which I love and just feels lighter than my camaro and Audi S4, so if it comes to a great driving car with out any abnormal issues and can be used daily, this is the car for you... You will love it
Favorite Features
Handling, light weight design, Customizable, Seats, Brakes and Fun of driving a car that turns everyone's head. Definitely recommend an apr ecu... huge benefits in the driving experience for around 500
Suggested Improvements
More volkswagen specific modifications for body styling and design options. Also, integrating an oil cooler or better intercooler placement would be nice to help with turbo lag at low rpm's.