2003 Volkswagen GTI 1.8L 4-cyl. Turbo 6-speed Manual Consumer Review - so good got another

2003 Volkswagen GTI Hatchback - Consumer Review

so good got another
By blackrabbit on

2003 Volkswagen GTI 20th Anniversary Edition 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

first car for me and is absolutely great. I was looking at getting a used Audi/BMW and couldn't be happier that I got my #2120 black 20th GTI. My father liked driving my car so much he just bought the new Jetta GLI(same package but in sedan). A blast to drive and still gets 30 mpg. I couldn't have asked for more. The car has both a classy and sprty look that none of the cars in it's price range can match. Between the supportive seats and amazing responsiveness of the car leaves you feeling safe without having to be packed into 5000lbs of SUV(oh yeah, all the airbags and great brakes help too).

Favorite Features

incredible suspension, sleek sporty look without being flashy(though yellow is more so), fantastic braking capabilities. It's scary how quick it can stop.

Suggested Improvements

would love the 225hp 1.8t out of the Audi TT and the Haldex all-wheel drive. would have liked the BBS RC rims off the 337GTI or new Jetta GLI instead of the OZ Aristos