What an improvement from the 12V
platform. Car is still VERY early in
it's mileage as I am still breaking it
in, but it is VERY fast- watch out 1.8
turbos. Engine is buttery smooth, and
the new 6-speed is a million years
ahead of the old rubbery, sloppy 5-
speed. Torque is plentyful down low,
and the car just pulls and pulls all
the way to redline. An incredibly fun
car to drive, and a very comfortable
- Engine, Engine, Engine!
- Monsoon bass issues seemes to be
- Window regulators are NOW METAL!!! No
more falling windows.
- Typical Euro styling
- FIX THE FREAKIN CUPHOLDERS!!!!!!
Worst design/placement I've ever dealt
- Gas mileage not quite up to par, but
may be driving habits.
- 2800 miles, and already some very
small but annoying squeaks and rattles
that the dealership "cannot reproduce."