Not only does this car look stunning
bathed in Reflex Silver, shod with 17
inch wheels and dealer-tinted windows,
but it has all the features and
amenities of cars costing much more.
The only thing I find more moving than
all the luxury and refinement that
surrounds me, is the 1.8 liter turbo
mated with a slick-shifting manual
transmission. Press firmly on the go
pedal and you hear a slightly-audible
whooshing sound issuing from the engine
bay as your turbo rapidly spools up.
What happens next is nothing less than
startling. You are pressed firmly into
your leather seatback as you rocket
down the open road. EMAIL FOR MORE
* Turbocharged engine with 180HP
* Slick-shifting manual transmission
* Powerful 4-wheel disk brakes.
* European-tuned sport suspension
* Luxury features/amenities
* Build Quality
* All-around fun to drive
* Good looks, both the car itself and
from other motorists admiring it
- Monsoon stereo systems needs low end
- Foglamps mounted in the lower-front
facia would do wonders for looks
- Make 4-Motion all-wheel drive option
† Edmunds.com received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2014 Third-Party Automotive Website Evaluation Study℠. Results based on responses from 3,381 responses, measuring 14 companies and measures third-party automotive website usefulness among new and used vehicle shoppers. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of owners surveyed from January 2014. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.