2003 Volkswagen GTI - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific GTI model:
Best Sports Hatchback Out There
By bjreich on 10/10/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Volkswagen GTI VR6 2dr Hatchback (2.8L 6cyl 6M)

I have had my GTI for about 3 months now and have enjoyed every second. I got mine with every option. Taking into consideration the power, smooth refinement, luxurious feel, and the price it is by far the best sports hatchback on the market. I must also say that had another very good buying experience with Dave Walter VW in Akron. This the second car I bought from them and both times it was the best car buying experience I have had. So if you are in the Northeast Ohio area be sure to check them out.

GTIs are great
By reeo on 10/07/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Volkswagen GTI 1.8T 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

This car is extremely fast, extremely cool, and extremely fast.. what else can i say besides that it is also extremely fast.

Pocket Rocket w/ 200 ponies
By Drew on 09/30/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Volkswagen GTI VR6 2dr Hatchback (2.8L 6cyl 6M)

just got last week,absolutely love it. driven many nice cars in my day, mother's 2001 M5 and dad's 2002 carerra 4 porsche, have to say this car is equally as fun if not more fun to drive. this car handles like it's on rails also. also, before this i had a 2000 jetta glx. i can notice a huge difference in build quality between the gti and my old jetta. my jetta's center console rattled like a piece of shit. a great purchase as well as a great deal. the dealer let it go to me for $24,000 which was about $650 below the sticker.