Great Car
By nealien on
2011 Volkswagen Golf 2.5L 2dr Hatchback (2.5L 5cyl 5M)
I've driven my 2011 Golf 2.5 for 1500 miles now and I can honestly say that I love this car. It is very responsive while driving, and the manual shifter is very smooth. I have been averaging 28 mpg and drive about half highway and half backroads (and I'm driving it fast). The car handles great, hugging corners is easy - the suspension feels very tight. The interior is immaculate - it feels like the interior of a much more expensive car. I'm so glad that I bought this over the comparable Honda Civic.
Favorite Features
Drivers information computer in instrument cluster, Bluetooth handsfree calling, seats, interior in general, VW logo as the handle to open hatchback, keyless entry, sunroof with vented cover, radio (standard speakers are nice).
Suggested Improvements
I wish the car came with controls ont the steeling wheel, rather than having them on the stick behind the steering wheel - using those controls is a little clumsy sometimes - especially switching between my phone info, and the car mpg and speedometer screen. It's not a huge deal though.