2010 Golf
By Ricky on
2010 Volkswagen Golf 2dr Hatchback (2.5L 5cyl 5M)
The car is great. I picked it up for under 20,000 OTD and my dealership threw in rims, tint, and floor mats (couldn't drive off the lot with hubcaps). Bottom line is my car is getting around 27MPG with a lot of my driving being in the city. I have less than 1k miles so the car run as expected, perfectly. The new VW carefree maintenance program is great, covers all scheduled maintenance including oil changes until 3yrs/36k mi. Compared to other economy cars it is far beyond anything in its price range. All of the little things and build quality made the 2010 GOLF the clear choice for me, instrument panel, interior build, seats are great all & its half the price to insure (compared to civic)
Favorite Features
Seats!!, interior styling, ride comfort, and I really love how quiet the car is, I cant hear anything outside of the car including the car itself when the windows are closed.
Suggested Improvements
Sunroof in base model... (it will never happen). FM Radio is moderate at best but the CD player/IPOD/Speaker combo sounds great. Steering wheel controls would also be nice on the base model.