2002 Volkswagen Golf 1.9L 4-cyl. Turbo Diesel 5-speed Manual Consumer Review - Best car ever, so happy

2002 Volkswagen Golf - Consumer Review

2002 Volkswagen Golf GLS TDI 4dr Hatchback (1.9L 4cyl Turbodiesel 5M)

Best car ever, so happy I bought it
By JaSoNtheMC on

2002 Volkswagen Golf GLS TDI 4dr Hatchback (1.9L 4cyl Turbodiesel 5M)

First of all, I love this car. Second, it's worth every penny. I got it at a great price AND the fuel economy is great. I just bought it last night but still, I've never driven a car like this in my life. I've driven quite a bit and the gas tank gauge still hasn't moved, I might have to get that checked. I think I might fill up my tank in October or so. The stock sound system is great. Even though it's a deisel engine it's much quiter than probably all others. It's very smooth and so fun to drive. The test drive made me fall in love. 90 hp my butt! This thing has the power too! Acceleration is wonderful! Sun roof is sweet. E-mail me with any questions!

Favorite Features

Diesel engine, great fuel economy, fast acceleration, good handling, VERY fun to drive, so much space, full size spare tire, gadgets in all areas of the car! Get this car!

Suggested Improvements

Some things are loose in the car, and the fabric attracts a lot of lint, they didn't have the color I wanted but shoot I don't care I got the car at least!