Great Sub-compact, VW Rocks!
By Bill on
1993 Volkswagen Fox Wolfsburg 2dr Coupe
I have been driving my 1993 Volkswagen Fox for over a year. I'm not sure how many miles are on it since the odometer has not worked since I have owned the car. This car is great and it's easy on gas. You will definitely get some looks. Alas, my brother-in-law is now taking the car. I know he'll enjoy it! It has not had any major mechanical malfunctions, only normal wear and tear. I would suggest this car to anyone. If you see this car, buy it. If you like Volkswagens, you'll love the 1993 VW Fox. The manual transmition is great and the suspension is very tight. It is fun in the corners. Hang on! I love VW.
Favorite Features
The tight suspension, the tight 5-speed gearbox, and the gas milage is phenominal. The styling is very boxy, oldschool euro and it looks great. Mine was black with a hot red stripe down the side right under the window. The bodylines are great and it sits up quite high for a typical small car.
Suggested Improvements
Cupholders, please get me some cupholders. Mine were added on by some ambitious previous owner right to the front of the rear seat. BTW, the rear seat is small and the front seat did not move very far back. I wish I had somewhere to put my left foot between shifts.