What will I do without my Eurovan ?!?!
By Eurofan on
2003 Volkswagen EuroVan MV 3dr Minivan (2.8L 6cyl 4A)
I gave this van 10/10 for design, though i realize many people wouldn't think this way. This van was built for practicality, not faux luxury, and that is why it didn't survive in the American market. We bought this van 3 years old, with a pretty hefty number of miles on it, while stationed overseas. It racked up a ton of miles, and the only two problems it ever gad, were, suprise it's a volkswagen, electrical: not terribly expensive, and totally manageable if you know what you're doing. No mechanical problems whatsoever at 7 years old, and almost 125,000 miles ! We were rear-ended and totalled this weeked at a very high speed: van didn't collapsee in toward us at all ! Nothing like it :o(
Favorite Features
removable/rearfacing seats, high head room, incredible visibility virtually no blind spots,
Suggested Improvements
If they "luxed" this up like they are doing to the newer ones in Germany I think it could have made it on the American market- the Routan doesn't do it, and the boxy style is becoming in vogue- just add some fake metal/wood and stuff in the interior and American will eat it up.